I HATE insurance companies...with a passion. We got a bill for my hsg test for $600. I guess I was naive enough to think that our only expense going through infertility was going to be if we decided to go IUI or IVF and insurance would cover everything else. Nor did I think that the hsg test would be remotely as much as it was...they have it down as "surgery"... I didn't have surgery, I had a procedure!!! Needless to say it stressed me out and I called Jared hysterical saying we couldn't go any farther with infertility treatments/tests...can you imagine how I'll react if we have to do IVF? Those payments alone are $10-15,000...EACH time! Ahhh.....maybe God's preparing me for that stress. Although we continue to pray that we won't have to go that far...anyways, have I mentioned that I HATE insurance companies??!!??
- T -
Matthew 8:26
God replied "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" He got up and rebuked the winds and the waves and it was completely calm.
No comments:
Post a Comment