Monday, April 13, 2009

Updated Nursery Picts.

Of course I couldn't wait to get home and unload all the wonderful presents we received over the weekend. Since I had Monday off from work and Jared was traveling, I spent the day cleaning, organizing and finishing up the nursery. The glider that Jared's mom bought for us arrived today (prefect timing!!). It was surprisingly easy to put together. I had to move the crib and bookcase from where we originally wanted them to go to accommodate the glider...but I think it looks great and the room doesn't feel cramped like I thought it might.My mom and I were able to spend some time alone after the shower Saturday and we went to Babies R Us and went shopping. As I mentioned in an earlier post, this was one of these things that may seem trivial, but I really needed to shop for baby items with my mom. We didn't spend a ton of time doing it, but it was enough to get my "I need my momma" fix! There's just something about going through this time with your mom. Can't explain it! We bought a few items I knew we still needed like our changing table pad, accessories for the car, sheets, etc.Above is the awesome glider that came today from Jared's mom. It is so comfy and I can't wait to spend countless hours there bonding with our baby! Below is a picture of baby's closet now. We received many cute outfits and toys this weekend and I was able to stock the diaper bags with all the stuff we need (thanks Christine for the wonderful "mommy supply kit"!!).
And you should see our garage! It's filled with all the items we'll need when the baby gets older...high chair, stroller, OSU umbrella stroller (for his/her first OSU game this fall!!), pack in play, etc. Its amazing what you need for a baby...there are only a few "must have" items left for us to get and then we're set. Baby can come anytime after next Sunday...gotta make it to Phoenix and back first for Justin's wedding!!!

- T -

No comments: