I was spoiled at my "old" job by having
Photoshop CS4 to play with and use for my personal use on the weekends. Since giving back my laptop I've really missed having
Photoshop. I didn't use it for anything other than messing with my photos and turning them black & white, etc. But I downloaded a trial version of
Photoshop Elements and although it is very basic, it fits my current needs so I will probably spend the money to actually buy it...we'll see!

Anyways, since our
photoshoot with Kirstin I have been having fun playing and learning about all the tools....enjoy my latest project (the idea came from Kirstin)!
- T -
1 comment:
This turned out AWESOME! I have not had a chance to update more photos (I wish I could just stay at home and play with photos all day), but am planning on spending some time doing this tonight!
Post a Comment