Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am...

-Thankful for Jared's job that allows me to travel with him on occasion. This past week we were in six cities in three days. It was a busy, but fun week!!


- Thankful for my sweet baby girl who gets cuter by the minute and who did so well in the looooong car trip this week.

- Thankful for my sweet husband who is taking over baby duty this weekend so I can go on a retreat with my Bible-study girls (Myrtle Beach here we come!!)

-Thankful for the $2 I spent on this cool car seat toy that kept Jayne entertained for hours on our trip!
- Thankful for time away to reflect on my life and my loves (pray for my emotions leaving Jayne for the first time..even though she is in her daddy's sweet, capable hands...I will miss her!!)

-Thankful for my own bed...I am so tired of hotel rooms. even the nice ones make me feel icky...nothing like nice, clean sheets and my own pillows!!!!

-Thankful for wonderful friends...couldn't survive without them!!

-Thankful for my husband who loves me unconditionally...through mood swings and all. You're the best, babe!

- T -

No comments: