Watch out world...Jayne started crawling today! She has been so close for weeks and today she actually started forward motion on her hands and knees!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Just got caught up on your blog!! Yeah for crawling and pulling up to a stand!! I'm so glad your "milk fat" melted! I had that a few times and it is super painful!!! Glad you hung in there. Jayne is so darn cute!!!
P.S. My friend started selling these ridiculously cute hair accessories for girls...www.avilysaccessories.com...check it out...cheap too! :)
1 comment:
Just got caught up on your blog!! Yeah for crawling and pulling up to a stand!! I'm so glad your "milk fat" melted! I had that a few times and it is super painful!!! Glad you hung in there. Jayne is so darn cute!!!
P.S. My friend started selling these ridiculously cute hair accessories for girls...www.avilysaccessories.com...check it out...cheap too! :)
Post a Comment