Thursday, March 25, 2010

We've had a fun week! The weather has been beautiful and Jayne & I have taken many walks to the park and played outside. And the most fun news is that Jayne had a play date with adorable twins, Olivia & Savannah. Their mommy, Jo, and I used to work together and the girls are only a couple months apart. Only bad thing is I forgot to get my camera out until after Jayne went down for her nap so I don't have any picts of all three girls together.

Check out the beautiful blues...both girls have the most gorgeous blue eyes!
Savannah (yellow) & Olivia (pink)

The girls are identical but if you look at them side by side you can see differences...which is good b/c man at first glance I had no idea who was who!! Luckily their momma had their ears pierced with different colors, so that helped!! Thanks for coming over, Jo, we look forward to more fun play dates! And thanks for the yummy cookies!

Enjoy picts of Jayne playing in the sunshine! (she HATES grass and cries whenever her bare skin touches it)


 - T -

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, thank you so much for letting us come over! We HAVE to get together more often! Jayne is a sweet heart & beautiful too!!

Funny, Savannah HATES the grass too!