I'm slacking in the blogging department...I know. Sorry! Hopefully the pictures below will make up for it!
I have to admit, today I'm a little bummed. We've been praying for awhile about the possibility of moving back to Ohio to be closer to our families. Unfortunately God answered that prayer today and the opportunity we had fell through. I'm sad. I'm relieved. I'll be okay. I feel like our lives have been on hold while we went through all these ups and downs and now we can move forward and know our lives are meant to be here for the time being. The good news is Jared has a great job here, he has a new boss that he thinks he can really learn from and we won't be leaving all our friends. So, that's a plus. The bad news is we won't get to be closer to our families and won't see them as often as we'd like...but that's okay (I'm trying t convince myself if you can't tell!!).
This is only a season of our lives and we're supposed to live it out here. That's clear now. We are blessed to have been in a poistion were we didn't HAVE to get a new job or move...so many people are without work and can't find anything. We know we are blessed. That being said, I'm going to pout for a day or two and then let it go! There are many pluses to staying here...friends, family, the awesome southern weather and mine & Jayne's doctors. I had a mini panic attack thinking of changing doctors, especially when we get preggo with #2. I love my doctor and he is so good to us that I know no one else would compare to him. And knowing that we will actively start trying for #2 in the next few months and we have his support helps too! And we love Jayne's pedi and trust her and I would hate to have to find another one. So there's looking on the bright side!
Jayne learned how to put the balls into this toy...she gets huge grin on her face when I clap and get all excited for her doing this!
Jayne got over her fear of grass and will now charge down this grassy hill at the park!
I'm not sure if I mentioned yet or not, but starting in June I will be watching a two month old baby. She was born this past week. I will only have her two days a week and only until a spot opens up at the day-care her parents want her at, but I'm really excited. It will be a good learning experience for me on how having two kids will be and fun to have a baby to cuddle with again. Jayne is so active these days and never sits still! Don't get me wrong, I love the stage she is at, but I miss the itty bitty stage a little too! I baby sat for a friend the other day who has a 16 month old little girl and it was fun and not as bad as I thought. Jayne just loved following Elle around and laughing at their dogs. Too cute!
-T-
No comments:
Post a Comment