Sunday, May 16, 2010

I've been so bad about blogging lately...and even now I don't have any picts to post. (my camera is downstairs and I don't feel like getting it!). Trying to keep up with Jayne these days is wearing me out...and shes not even walking yet =) She is very stable on her feet and will walk holding onto one or both of my hands, but she prefers to crawl b/c its so much faster. Who can blame her??!! She is so talkative lately and I swear she can say (or at least it sounds like she says) Dada and all done. I'm trying to teach her to say "uh oh" b/c it is so darn cute when kids say that =) I'm waiting on her second top tooth to pop through...poor girl has had a fever on and off, is extremely irritable and only wants momma the past few days. I'm getting extra cuddle time which I love, but I wish my girl felt better! And I knwo its just going to continue to happen b/c there are at least two more teeth starting to come down. Its never ending!

I'm so anxious...in three weeks Jayne will be one...and my brother and SIL are going to have their baby girl. I can't wait for that news and I made my brother promise to call me the minute she is born, no matter what time it is. (Justy...I will NEVER forgive you if you don't call or at the very least text me when Lily arrives...just reminding you!!) He he...being this close to J's birthday and hearing how Sarah is feeling and listening to their anticipation, it takes me back to almost a year ago. I'm remember the day in more and more detail and I've been reliving those moments. I'll post a birthday, birth story in a couple weeks!

We had a garage sale yesterday and it was so disappointing. We had 20 homes participate which is the most we've ever had, but we were the only house on our street so we didn't get a ton of traffic and didn't make too much. But the good news is we took everything to Goodwill afterwords and cleaned up the garage, so it was worth it! Then we had a cookout at our friends house last night which was so much fun and a much needed relaxing time with friends. The boys played cornhole all night while the gals just talked. Whats new??!! Now we're just gearing up for another week...here's hoping you all have a great week too! Oh and we are all booked for our 5 year anniversary trip to California & cruise to Mexico...so excited for some time alone with my hubby and we get to see my God-parents and long-time family friends while we are there. Can't wait =)

- T -

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Hey friend. Don't beat yourself up over the lack of blogging. It's easy when they sleep most of the day, don't mess up your house and stay on the blanket where you left them. The story changes once they sleep less, mess more and can climb. Your girl is beautiful! Just enjoy her and update us when you can. :)
Ab