Miss Thang is going to be a BIG SISTER!!!!! (I told you it was going to be BIG!!!) Can't even believe I get to say those words so soon. Such a wonderful surprise.
The only reason I took a pregnancy test was b/c I had been craving tomatoes and crab cakes (two things not normal for me). And I got to thinking Saturday night before father's day, after some time with my girlfriends that maybe, just maybe I was pregnant. So Sunday morning I took a test. And wouldn't you know that little stick said "PREGNANT". WHAAAATTTTT????? I was floored, literally floored. I did a little dance around the bathroom and then went to get Miss Jayne up for the day. I even did a little dance in her room making her giggle while whispering that she was going to be a big sister. I decided since it was father's day I would wrap the stick as a present for Jared. He thought I got him a pen at first...and I could tell by his face he was like "what the heck" as he opened it. Then he said " Shut up! Shut Up! Are you serious?" Then we both got a little teary and laughed all crazy. It was perfect!
We were definitely shocked b/c it took us so long to get pregnant with Jayne ( 2 yrs with 7 months on medicine). But this time it was the first time after I got my cycle back...crazy how awesome God is! We confirmed the pregnancy with our doctors and I had an ultrasound this morning. There is a little discrepancy when my due date is. According to my cycle I should be 8 weeks tomorrow but according to my measurements I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. So the due date will be February 16 or 26th or sometime between!! We have an appt next week so hopefully the doctor will nail it down then. I did get to see the little heartbeat so that was very reassuring. The tech said the heartbeat is very good for being this early so that is good. We are thrilled and so excited to share the news. Please be praying for our sweet little blueberry and for this momma who has been nauseous and exhausted!
- T -
2 comments:
Congrats! That is so amazing and our God is so good!
Congrats! That is so amazing and our God is so good!
Post a Comment