Hard to believe I am now going to the doctor every two weeks!! The baby's heartbeat was 152 which is the highest its been so far...everyone keeps saying its a boy =) We'll see...
I've gained a total of 13 pounds but I'm measuring a week behind. This is about the time I started going backwards with my measurements with Jayne so I kinda expected it and they aren't worried at all since I did this with Jayne and the baby measures a week AHEAD of our due date. Weird how I can show a week behind but the baby is a week ahead??!! Anyways, all looked great and I go in two weeks for my next check up and the lovely glucose screening test. Yuck!!! Now that the move is behind us and we aren't traveling we can focus on finding a name for this little bean, b/c as of right now I think his/her name is going to be "baby #2"...kidding...sort of! That's all the baby news I have...oh and I think I have a soccer player or ballerina in there b/c he/she moves SO much! I love feeling him or her and watching my belly jump =)
- T -
No comments:
Post a Comment