We've been so focused on the house, moving/packing/closing that we kinda put my surgery stuff behind us and forgot about it. Until this week...when it seems like EVERYONE and their mother wants to send us a bill. Eeeeeeeekkkkkk!
I spent so much time on the phone with the insurance company yesterday I can't even stand it. Our insurance stinks. Period. End of story. The good news, with all we had to pay I think they now cover 100% so either this baby needs to come before January 1st or after Feb 1st when we get new insurance (please note: I don't WANT the baby to come early, I'm just being sarcastic). The customer service at our insurance company makes me want to pull my hair out. They really need to work on their people skills. Luckily for us my MIL does insurance for a living so we called and bugged her a few times to get questions answered. That, and I went through my entire explanation of benefits for the ENTIRE year...line by line...to make sure we weren't getting screwed and paying more than we should. *Sigh*
Anyways...we close on our house Friday!!!! We are so excited and can't wait to get settled in. We've been living all hodge-podge for the last month with boxes everywhere. But beginning to pack so long ago really helped b/c it hasn't been too overwhelming for me. Its just funny when I try to find something then realize its packed away and stuffed in the garage somewhere =) Oh well...we've learned we can live without a lot for at least a month!! I have a feeling we will be getting rid of a lot of unnecessary items as we unpack. We have our final walk through at 9am on Friday...close at 11am and then have people start coming to the house around 1pm to turn services on. We will probably unpack bathrooms & kitchen since that's about all we can do until painters are done. I think we will probably stay at the new house beginning on Friday too. Praying I can get the house in somewhat of an order before my parents come for Thanksgiving!!
Please be praying we don't let all this stress of moving/medical expenses get to us. Its all a part of life and we will get through it in no time =)
- T -
No comments:
Post a Comment