Hard to believe its been 19 months since welcomed Jayne into our lives. And here we are getting ready to do it all over again. I just want to freeze time, to bottle it up and not forget these moments.
I guess that's kinda what this blog is for. As we get closer to "D day" I've been going back and re-reading the early days we had with Jayne. Trying to remember what it was like, what our emotions where like, etc. I seriously forgot how bad the first few weeks where. I would tell people that the first two weeks were by far our worst, but reading what happened, the sleepless nights, the second guessing ourselves...it makes it all fresh and kinda scary to be doing it all over again!
Thank you Jayne, for enriching our lives in so many ways. I love every minute I get to spend with you. Even your little tantrums are adorable and now that you've learned how to say "No" you are definitely expressing your wants and needs. I love it. I love seeing your personality develop. I love how you now call "momma" over and over again when you wake up in the morning (even if its earlier than I would like!). You are our pride and joy...we love you so much!
- T -
No comments:
Post a Comment