Today was a rough day for me...after having all this energy the past few days and nesting/cleaning...I hit a wall. I was still having some pelvic pain/pressure, was tired and just felt "off" all day. I'm so ready to have this baby. I don't remember feeling this way with Jayne. I was just so excited to have our first baby. This time around everything feels different (as though my body has done this before, ha!!), although I am still as nervous as I was then for delivery. There is just this extra level of anxiety this time around. I'm trying to relax as much as possible and take it easy, which can be hard when you're on the single parent roller coaster!!!
Plus the stupid cat keeps peeing everywhere. Mostly he's peeing on area rugs that are easy to throw in the wash, but he's hit the regular carpet a few times too, but if I keep him locked up he just cries the whole time. I take him to the vet tomorrow, but I have to be honest (and this could be my whiny, almost 9 months pregnant self talking) but I'm ready to just throw in the towel with him. I love him, but this is just ridiculous and my priorities have changed as a mother...I don't want my kids crawling around on cat pee carpet. Uuugh! I know if the vet says its another urinary tract infection we'll pay to have him take meds again and give him one more shot, but third strike and you're out buddy!! (I've told him numerous times, just wish he would listen!!)
I did manage to get motivated enough to walk with a girlfriend of mine this morning and then since it was relatively warm out Jayne & I played outside for about 30-45 minutes (by play, I mean she played and I sat in the rocker until I had to chase her down!!) She loves to be outside and will immediately find a rock or two to play with...or dirt. I think we have a tom-boy on our hands. Although she does this in a dress, so there's a little girly side there too =) And she loves watching all the construction trucks that go by! She is keeping me on my toes these days and has become little miss independent. She is very good at saying "no" when she doesn't want to do something and I truly think she knows what it means. Saying "yes" when she wants something is a concept she has yet to grasp. I'm trying to teach her!! Gosh I love this little girl so much...I can't imagine loving another child too...I can't wait to see how it feels to welcome another little person into our crazy family. T-minus 36 days!!!
- T -
No comments:
Post a Comment