Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project 365- Day 44

Our little explorer! We spent a better part of the afternoon outside in the sunshine. Jayne loved walking all over the empty fields surrounding our house. OF course she also loved picking up all the rocks there were too! It is SO nice to finally have Jared home. I missed him so much, not to mention all his help! Tonight he cooked us the best homemade Philly cheese steak sandwiches. My mouth still waters thinking about how yummy they were! And he was on bath duty with Jayne. I forgot what it was like to NOT do that =)

Think happy baby thoughts and pray hard. I'm ready for this kid to come. Going to bed every night and laying there thinking "will tonight be the night" is not much fun...especially when it keeps me awake until midnight. Grrr! Pray hard friends, pray hard =)

- T -

No comments: