Friday, March 4, 2011

Project 365- Days 61 & 62

 Jayne has enjoyed haivng daddy home all week. The two of them have completed many outside "projects".  Jayne always asks to go outside now =)

Sweet Savannah when she is totally relaxed sleeps with her arms above her head...just like her big sister did when she was a baby!

Jared went back to work today. He went into the office for a few hours to check mail and catch up with his coworkers. When he told me he was going to do this last night...I lost it and bawled like a baby. I wasn't ready to be left alone. But he did, and I survived! I even took both girls to the grocery store by myself. I think mostly to prove to myself that I still can do things like that with two! I also realized that I need to get a move on getting a double stroller ASAP so I can at least go on walks around the neighborhood and get out of the house for a little with both of them. So that's my goal for the upcoming weeks. Hopefully I can find one =)

Today we also had pictures taken by my very talented friend, Erin. She is the one who I took a photography class from a couple months ago. I was amazed of all her fun props she has!! Of course today was the one day Savannah decided to be super alert all day and she wouldn't sleep for the first part of the shoot. I had to feed her a little bit to get her sleepy! (Erin...she of course has been sleeping since you left!!) I am so excited to see how the pictures turn out. We haven't had professional picts taken since out wedding!

Now its off to feed a baby and put myself to bed for a couple hours. Praying we have a good night...

No comments: