My goodness the time is going by so fast. Was it really only three months ago that our sweet baby arrived? I can't imagine her not being here...seems like she has been a part of this family for so long. I fall more and more n love with this sweet little miss every day and she shows more and more of her personality each day. She is such a happy, content baby and rarely fusses. I think she looks less like Jared & Jayne...and think she till looks a little like my baby pictures, but she has her own look too. I also still think her eyes are going to stay blue!
Savannah sleeps 12-13 hrs a night and still eats every three hours during the day.She is a fabulous nurser and only eats for about 10 minutes. I know she is finished b/c she stats cooing and blowing raspberries. Savannah gives the best smiles. She is much more smiley than Jayne was at this age. She could be fussing and as soon as I start talking to her she immediately smiles...she just wants attention =) She wakes up cooing in the morning and will play for 15-30 minutes before I go in to get her. She can hold her head up really well, but still doesn't love tummy time! She can be crying in someone else's arms, but as soon as I hold her she calms down.
Savannah loves her sister and always tracks Jayne and smiles when J gets all up in her face!! She tracks things really well with ehr eyes and has grabbed toys on ehr play gym and held a rattle on ehr own ets. She still doesnt sleep great during the day...her morning nap is going pretty well but during the afternoon she still prefers to sleep with/on me and then will take about a 30-45 minute and before dinner, again usually on me! I do love the snuggle time though! We still swaddle her legs but both arms are out. She sucks her thumb. I love having a thumb sucker...not only b/c she can soothe herself, but its just too darn cute! When she is really tired she'll suck her thumb and sleeps with her right arm across her face cupping her left hand which is the thumb she sucks.
We are so blessed to have this angle baby in our lives. I can't wait to see her grow and turn into her own little person. She truly is a blessing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment