Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My heart is broken for a women, a family, I barely know.
I met Tanya a few times over the past couple of years through friends of friends. She is a 32 year old wife and mother of two adorable little boys. Tonya found out last week that she has an inoperable brain tumor. I look at my life, at my family, and i cannot imagine the range of emotions they must feel at this moment. They have faith in God's healing hand. Please pray with us as we pray for them. She will begin chemo soon and wont be able to care for her little boys or her husband. I can't imagine what that will be like for her. I think about my own two precious little girls and husband and am so thankful for our health and hope I would be as strong as Tonya is to handle something like this.

You can read her story and plea for hep below, but if anyone has the means and the calling to help them reach their goal, please do. And if you can't, please pray for their family!

http://www.gofundme.com/TonyaTransformed

No comments: