Friday, July 29, 2011

Project 365 catch up- Days 189-209

Wow...I HATED not having a computer, I am so far behind! My amazing husband was able to fix my computer for a fraction of the cost it would have been if we had taken it somewhere. Now I'm just trying to play catch up! Here is my 365 catch up and I will do separate posts for our vacation, Savannah's 5 month post, the girls dedication and my consignment trip.

Now for your viewing pleasure....

 Intense concentration

 Jayne's "new to us" Dora ball pit

 Playing with Grandpa

 My little girl looking all grown up

 Snuggles with Grandpa

 Playing beans in the shade

 Savannah's first taste of cereal

 Snuggles with daddy on his lunch break

 Justin, Sarah & Lily

 Baby turtles (more on this in our vacation post!!)


 Dedicating the girls (separate post coming on this!!)

 Jayne, Jared & Jeanee

 Huge crab my brother caught with two beer koozies

 Swinging with Grandma & Grandpa

 Riding the "horsey" with Lily & her grandma, Pat


 Hugs for "unca jusin"

 Savannah is five months old!

 Savannah is going to be one tough cookie, she has to be to put up with this!

 Sweet sissy time

 My consignment haul (more on this later)

"Working" like daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Love the updates! You guys are Amazing!!! Lisa