Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Project 365 Catch Up...Days 333-340

 Yes, folks...we CAN wear bows!!! Its a great day in the Steier household ;)


 Date Night...Fuji hibachi grill. Yummy!

 Sisters having so much fun together. I love how they are interacting more and more together.

 My sweet, beautiful MOPS table (minus Caroline who just had a baby!!) Love these girls and I am so thankful and blessed to have them in my life!

 This sweet girl loves to crawl around with toys in her mouth. So silly!

 Someone didn't get the memo that this is a baby toy!

 A few girlfriends and I (six of us to be exact) decided to try doing a freezable meal exchange. We are hoping to do this once a month to stock our freezers. We each made seven family servings of one dish and exchanged with each other so we all walk away with seven different meals. Its a fun, great idea

Today we went to Discovery Place Kids with our friends Allison & Leah. This place was so fun. Jayne had a blast and even came home and took a two hr nap!

No comments: