Monday, May 7, 2012

Last week I flew to Phoenix to spend time with my brother, sister-in-law, niece and new nephew. It was a wonderful time. I love seeing Justin & Sarah as parents. I always flash back to when they met Jayne for the first time and both were so unsure about babies and felt they would break her. Now, they sling kids onto their hip and make dinner while simultaneously calming a toddler and putting a paci in Hudson's mouth. Its amazing how far they've come and they truly are wonderful parents!


 Lily is shy and everyday its like the movie "50 First Dates". By the end of the day she's warmed up to me, only to have to start all over the next day. We did bond over drawing and art. It was the one thing she'd ask me to do with her =)


 Lily giving Hudson kisses

 How adorable is this little girl? Love her!!




 Daddy ans his boy



 Somehow Lily knew which color cupcake would match her dress and then preceded to 
give herself a facial with it. Ha ha!

 Loved my snuggles with this sweet boy. The first night I called Jared and did the whole "I want another one" thing. Then the next night after remembering the sleepless nights, feeding schedules, etc...I decided I agree with Jared and I'm done...unless God intervenes!


 More drawing time with "Auntie Tay-Tay"



 Lily is such a sweet, happy little girl!


 Happy Family of Four!

 Check out this kids mo-hawk!





 So happy I had this time with them!




I was very happy to have a few days away from my crazy kiddos. We're in a tough season with them and its stressful (more on that later). But I missed them like crazy! Daddy did good while I was away. I only got a few "when the heck are you coming home, this is hard!" texts/calls =) 


No comments: