We had our 18 week doctors appt. and ultrasound today. And the good news is the baby is perfect and growing right on schedule...Praise the Lord!We had an amazing ultrasound technician who walked us through everything she saw and what exactly she was looking for. We saw the heart with all four chambers, kidneys, bladder, ect. At the end she stayed stationary and let us watch the baby move. Our little bean was kicking and punching like crazy. Of course I couldn't feel anything which is weird to think about. I have been feeling little flutters every night if I lay still for awhile, but my placenta is anterior (on uterus towards belly button) which is normal but means its acting like a cushion for all the little punches and kicks so I may not feel real big movements for a couple more weeks.
Baby Stats: 8" crown to rump and 6 ounces
Momma stats: no weight gain since before Christmas, but belly starting to "pop"

- T -
No comments:
Post a Comment