Friday we drove to Columbus for my college roommates reunion/baby shower/engagement shower/bridal shower and my brother & his fiance's couples shower. We knew it would be a jam packed weekend, but I'm still tired from all the festivities!Elisha, Michelle, Me & Kirstin
Katie, Mary, Shannon & Kristine
Friday all my college roommates...all eight of us believe it or not, met up and had joint showers and an awesome appetizer spread (thanks Mary!!) and then our limo picked us up and we headed downtown to the Big Bang Bar which is a dueling piano bar. It was a blast! The place was so loud my ears were ringing for hours...and we stayed out WAY past my bedtime, but surprisingly enough we got back to Mary's around 1am and stayed up until 3!! Then Saturday morning we had a wonderful breakfast and took group pictures since we haven't been together in awhile.
Jared, Me, Grandma, Justin & Sarah
After that Jared picked me up and we headed to my cousins house to get ready for my brothers shower. My mom, cousin and I spent about three hours setting up for the party, which turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I was shocked when people stayed for five hours at the shower! I thought max would be two hours...we finally got out of there around 11pm. But it was a lot of fun to see Justin & Sarah and spend time with family and friends we haven't seen in awhile. Up next...wedding time in Phoenix!!!
The bride & groom-to-be!!
-T -
No comments:
Post a Comment