I am beyond excited!! Jared will be out of town this weekend working and since I'll be home with nothing to do and I've been complaining of back aches, he got me a "mother's" massage at Edemamme!! I am so excited, not only to hopefully relieve the tension in my lower back, but also to lay on my stomach! Edemamme is a special spa for mothers to be in our local maternity store. They specialize in massages that trigger relaxation of the major muscles used throughout pregnancy. The table either has a hole in the middle where my belly will fit or they have special pillows to put around my belly so I can lay on my tummy...something I haven't done for months and truly miss!
Needless to say I am ready for some pampering and can't wait until tomorrow! Also, our seven month check up (and glucose screening for diabetes) is today along with our "meet & greet" with a possible pediatrician recommended by my OB. Stay tuned for details!!
- T -
No comments:
Post a Comment