Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another fun survey I found online...enjoy!


What are your middle names?
My middle name is Lynn. Same as my dad’s…his parents were originally told he would be a girl so they had a name like “Janet Lynn” or something picked out and then when he came out and surprised them they just changed the first name and kept the middle name as Lynn. Jared’s middle name is Robert…same as his dad’s middle name and his grandfather’s I believe. I’m not sure if there is more significance to the name other than that.

How long have you been together?
We started dating the summer between my sophomore & junior years in high school…it was around July 2nd, 1999 so we’ve always used July 4th weekend as our marker!!

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Probably around nine months. We met when our two high schools went on a joint Young Life trip…I became really good friends with Jared’s best friend Chris and would visit him at BGSU that fall and many times Jared would be there visiting as well.

Who asked whom out?
Jared asked me out…but it was more as friends first. He was looking for a new car so I went with him to look at a few…and we talked on IM all the time. *Remember that, back before there was Facebook, texting, IPhones, etc??!! I still have our first conversations printed out somewhere in my keepsake box.

How old are each of you?
Jared is 28 and I am 25

Whose siblings do you see the most?
We see my brother a few times a year…especially this year with Christmas and his wedding. We see Jared’s sister once or twice. Alissa is getting ready to go into high school and is very active in sports so it’s hard to get together. But hopefully we’ll have more of an opportunity in the next year!

Which situation in the hardest on you as a couple?
Managing a budget…I’ve always been a saver, but it’s a lot easier managing one persons’ money. Throw another person into the mix and its tough…plus we have so many more bills that when in college. Being a grown up stinks sometimes!!!

Did you go to the same school?
Haha. We went to rival schools. I went to Northview and he went to Southview!

Are you from the same town?
Yes…we grew up about a mile from each other and went to the same church for years without knowing each other.

Who is smarter?
Hands down Jared is. I’d say he is "book smart" and I'm more "street/common sense smart". He is amazing at geography and history and I love that about him…I paid enough attention in school to graduate and then lost all that knowledge!!

Who is the most sensitive?
Me. I'm a girl. And I'm pregnant. That explains everything!
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We love Chili’s, Encore, Five Guys…if we splurge it would be for Melting Pot…yummy!!! Jared loves Sushi although that’s not my thing…and I’m really into anywhere that has baked potatoes and salads. Although our going out days are pretty much over now that we’re saving for this baby.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Caribbean for our honeymoon

Who has the worst temper?
Me…hands down. I get very quiet and won’t say anything…until he forces me to talk to him and I blow up and cry!! Although when Jared gets angry he likes to slam doors/cabinets and throw things in the sink.

Where was your first date?
Going to see about a new car for Jared…exciting, I know!

Who is more jealous?
Me.

Who is more stubborn?
We both are pretty stubborn.

Who hogs the bed?
I do usually…I like to lay diagonally across the bed.

Who wakes up earlier?
Me. No contest there. Jared is NOT a morning person.
Who does the cooking?
Jared is king of the grill…I don’t cook as much as I would like to.

Who is the neat-freak?
Me.

Who eats more?
Jared. Even when I'm pregnant, I can't seem to finish my plate.

Who does the laundry?
We both do. Although I think I fold most of it.

Who's better with the computer?
Jared…he’s on it more!

How long did it take you to get serious?
Gosh, I don’t really remember. I always throw myself headfirst into every relationship so to me it was probably serious right off the bat!!
Who drives when you are together?
Jared….even though he may be tired and I offer, he doesn’t want me to drive in case anything should happen. I’m usually good for about two hours max before getting

No comments: