Friday, May 22, 2009

No baby yet

Today was our 37 week check up with Dr. F and to my disappointment, we have not progressed any further. I am still only 1cm dilated and 90% effaced. The baby has moved lower into my pelvis though which is good, but still doesn't mean anything more than that. I'm frustrated and disappointed...I'm not afraid to admit that!

We (Jared, the nurse, Dr.F and I) took bets on where I'd be and unfortunately I won...the pessimist that I am. Although, Dr. F still said that for 37 weeks I'm ahead of the game and I know that...but Sundays hospital experience got me way too excited to have this baby. God's timing is the best timing and when baby is "ready" he/she will make an appearance and I shouldn't be overly anxious! But, I'm ready...nursery is ready...car seat is in the car...just waiting on you baby!!!

- T -

No comments: