
My parents came into town to stay with me this week while Jared is out of town. Not that I didn't think I could do it...just not ready to be alone without an adult to talk to at some point during the day! Plus we leave on Sunday for the beach, so they just came in a few days early! They have been enjoying quality time with Jayne and I've been enjoying quality time with them.



My dad is "the baby whisperer". I swear...he's great with babies, not just Jayne. I've watched him with my cousins kids over the years or the babies in the nursery...he always gets the criers and can quiet them down or keep them occupied. He was wonderful today taking "baby duty" after Jayne's 11am feeding so my mom and I could go to the pool for an hour or two. It was nice to have one on one time with my mom and get some sun...but I got a little too much. This pasty skin hasn't seen sun all season and now I look like a lobster!!!

And today Jayne found her thumb all by herself! It didn't stay in longer than a few minutes, but she still found it and I thought it was adorable watching her get it in her mouth! And I finally got a picture of her holding her head up during tummy time. She amazes me at how well and how long she can hold her head up for. Its hard when I'm holding her on my shoulder b/c she pulls her head around a lot. Its just another reminder at how big she's getting. I don't really realize it until I see her in someone else's arms...she's getting so long and is starting to get baby rolls on her arms and legs!

I love my little tiny love!
- T -
No comments:
Post a Comment