Friday, July 17, 2009

Today I had my six week check up with Dr. F and everything is great. I've been cleared for all normal activities and don't have to see him again until we're ready for another baby. Its kinda sad...we developed a great relationship with him and I'll miss seeing him on a consistent basis! One good thing I found out though is that b/c of my history with infertility when we want to have another baby they won't have us try for a year like we had to do this go round...they'll start us right back on Clomid. Which helps when we decide to start since we don't want to try too early thinking it will take a long time and then have kids close together...I'm not ready for another baby any time soon! Jayne is more than enough for me. And to think I wanted twins for a long time!!!
Jayne's little personality is beginning to blossom. She holds her head up so well and is focusing intently on faces and objects and has smiled at my mom numerous times this week...I've seen it but my dad keeps missing it and she hasn't given either of us real smiles. She loves my mom though!
My parents have been wonderful and such a blessing this week. My dad baby sat so my mom and I could go to the pool and shop and then mom baby sat while dad and I went out to lunch and tonight they are babysitting so Jared and I can have a date night. We're getting spoiled and I don't know what I'm going to do in two weeks when they are gone and Jared is traveling. Lord help me!!!
- T -

No comments: