
Jayne loves her excersaucer! She'll play in it for long periods throughout the day and I've noticed her hand-eye coordination has improved and she is actually turning and spinning toys. It is such a joy to watch her figure things out!

Today, on our afternoon walk she started squealing/screeching. Each time she did it she would have this look of shock on her face....it never gets old to me. I laugh every time!

When we put Jayne to bed at night, we put her head pointing towards the side of the bed since she is too long to lay top to bottom...or so we thought. Jared woke her up this morning and yelled to me asking if I put her this way....I said "which way?" And went in to see. She had maneuvered her way around so her head was hitting one side of the bumper and her feet hitting the other...it was so funny!! She hasn't laid that way since she was about three weeks old. And then her feet/head never touched the bumper b/c she was so tiny.

This is what she has been doing constantly now...she always has something in her mouth. I know this is what babies do, but I truly believe she has begun teething. Whether or not we'll see teeth any time soon I have no idea...but she gums her hands or my knuckles like no ones business!
No comments:
Post a Comment