
So I've been slacking a little in the blogging department...so sorry! Jayne has switched up her entire schedule lately and/or has been a crabby mess during the day leaving me little to no time for myself. I know she's only *almost* four months old but I think she has started teething already. She is a drooly mess lately and although she is still working on putting toys in her mouth, if I put my knuckle in her mouth she gums it like crazy and stops crying almost immediately. Yikes!! I have read though that even if she has begun teething, her tooth/teeth may not appear for a couple months, so we'll see what happens!

In between the massive crying fits, she has been a smiley, happy, giggly girl. She has found her voice in the past couple days and will now squeal or make squeaky noises...its so cute b/c she scares herself with the noises she makes. She'll squeal and then look at me with these wide eyes, like "mommy, what was
THAT???" I just laugh at her and tell her she made that noise...one day I'm sure she'll get it! She giggles at random things and of course has no idea what she is doing...I can't wait for the day when she giggles constantly and at specific things, like us tickling her or making funny faces at her.
Today was a pretty good day...she actually took her morning nap and then slept on me in her Moby wrap for about an hour in the afternoon. We haven't been able to get her to nap in her crib in the afternoons. I think she is just too overstimulated to lay in her crib with little noise. But we're working on that! My favorite part of the day is still waking her up in the morning. That is when she is her happiest self and just a doll...I love watching her face light up when she sees me peek over her crib to get her up. Melts my heart!!! And we LOVE having lunch with daddy every day...we are so blessed Jared works close enough to come see us!! Anyways, this tired momma is off to bed (Jayne is still sleeping 12-13 hrs at night...thank the Lord!!).
- T -
1 comment:
She is so dang sweet!!! I'm glad she's sleeping so well and you are enjoying being a Mom!! You look amazing too!!
Post a Comment