Friday, October 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday (a little late!!)

Okay, so its Friday and my "Thankful Thursday" post is a little late. My apologies...I've been out of sorts for the past few days. Not sure if I'm getting sick or what, but I've just felt "odd". But that's no excuse :)
This week I have been so thankful for Jared being such a hands on daddy. I expected him to gradually jump into the role of parenting since he was always so unsure around babies, but its true...everything changes when its your own. He jumped in with two feet the minute Jayne was born and hasn't looked back. He is a Master diaper changer, I don't think he has ever passed her off to me for the sole purpose of changing a diaper...he LOVES to hold her the minute he walks in the door from work...will do anything to get her to smile at him...but my favorite is watching/listening to him put her down for the night. Two nights ago I walked in her room to hear him saying prayers with her. We both do that with her each night, but to hear your spouse actually saying it....awww, melted my heart!!!

I wouldn't survive the day to day if it weren't for Jared and knowing that he has my back 100% and will give me a break when I need it. We are so blessed!!

- T -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is definitely something to be thankful for!!