Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

So I'm starting a new tradition for the blog (but seeing how I missed "Wordless Wednesday" this week, no promises!!)...

This week I am so thankful for my wonderful husband (as I am every week!!). He works his butt off every day so that I can stay home with our sweet baby. I'm trying to remember that even though I get upset when he has to travel a lot or is on the phone "after work hours", he is doing his best for his company so he can provide for our family. And yes that means phone calls at all hours of the day, traveling across the country back to back weeks, catching up on emails on Sunday nights...but I know he is doing it for us. Don't get me wrong, the guy LOVES to travel and see the country and experience different cities, etc...but even to him I know it gets old and yet he still does it...for us.
I can't wait to see what the future holds for him...he is an amazing business man, is passionate about what he does and is the best provider for us. I love you, J!!! Thank you for all you do for us...we've missed you a lot this week and can't wait to have you back =)

- T -

No comments: