Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Today I am thankful for my brother and my SIL, Sarah. I hate that they live in AZ, even though we have a cool place to visit...but I miss them way too much! We'll see them at Christmas and then again hopefully this summer...but twice a year is not enough. I keep telling them they should move to NC but I'm not getting anywhere. I mean wouldn't you want to leave the triple digit heat index in the summer?? So what if they have a great house with a pool (as featured on HGTV...he he!!) and they have the mountains nearby for hiking etc and their fall/winter weather is pretty much perfect...but WE'RE in NC. Shouldn't that be enough motivation???!!!



Just & Sarah...we love you guys and can't wait to see you at Christmas. Sarah, we WILL get you to play euchre with us so get ready!!! And I'm really loving our weekly chats...love you both, praying for you and we can't wait to see what the future holds!!!

- T -

No comments: