Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!!


Yesterday my sweet husband turned the big 2-9!!! Jayne and I woke him up singing "Happy Birthday" and we made coffee and monkey bread for breakfast. My monkey bread was definitely not as good as my MIL's but still you can’t go wrong with sugar!!!


Jared opened all his presents...board game, watch, slippers, the Office Season 5, shave kit, soap/after shave/talc from Caswell Massey and numerous cards from family. He is so loved and appreciated all his wonderful gifts. I got him this board game I played at the beach with my girlfriends, Ticket to Ride. It is a fun strategy game trying to make trains from one destination to another. So fun!!! We played during Jayne's nap and wouldn't you know he kicked my butt!!!

Then last night some of our friends came over for a little party. We had cake & ice cream and played games. So fun...thank you all for loving on Jared and celebrating his b-day with us!!!

Pineapple upside down cake...his favorite!

Watching football & opening presents...what a multi-tasker!

Hope you had a very happy birthday, JR! We love you so much!!!!

- T & J -

No comments: