Thursday, December 31, 2009

If you know Jayne, she can be very stingy with her giggles. She smiles all the time...the kind where her whole body shows it and you think she should be giggling, but nothing comes out. Well, on the 26th Jared & I drove to Detroit to pick up Justin & Sarah and Jayne stayed back with Grandma & Grandpa. When we got home I asked how she was, my mom gave me this look and said we'd better rethink our cruise (we're planning a week long trip for our 5th anniversary and my parents are watching Jayne while we are gone). She said Jayne was so bad they had to get it on film. I felt really horrible thinking she was being a little monster, but it didn't surprise me b/c all week long Jayne had been such a mommy's girl. I couldn't be in the same room with someone else holding her or she would cry and reach for me. Anyways, my mom gave me the video camera and this is what I found...



I was extremely relieved to find that Jayne was in fact a very good girl and the video proved it! This is one video I hope we keep forever, her little giggles melt my heart! Only my mom/dad and Aunt Sarah were able to get her to giggle like this... no matter how hard we all tried =)

- T -

No comments: