Thursday, February 11, 2010

Last night a few of my baby club mommas and I went to see the movie "Dear John"...which, if you read the book, had a MUCH better ending although many of the story lines were changed which I didn't like. But over all it was a cute movie, not as good as the Notebook though! The movie ended at 10pm and we tried to go to Starbucks so we could catch up only to find they had already closed, same with two restaurants we went to. Finally we found a bar and all grabbed a drink and chatted for two hours. I didn't get home until around midnight and then Jared's alarm went off at 430am b/c he had to get to the airport. Needless to say...I'm exhausted! But I had a much needed mommas night out so it was worth it =)

"Momma, get me outta here!!" This is how I found her after her am nap!

J-bug has been so good and really fun the last few days. I've really noticed her little personality coming out in her facial expressions and can easily figure out her moods. She's been napping well (not as good as the two hours naps she took a couple weeks ago though!!) She is mastering the crawling stage and is keeping me on my toes. As most children do, she crawls towards anything she shouldn't have...go figure! She loves door stoppers so  had to remove them all and every morning I have to remove the cat dishes/food otherwise she tried to eat it!! I can still feel her bottom two teeth...the bumps are getting sharper so I know they should be coming in soon! We're gearing up for a long trip "home" to Ohio in two weeks. So excited to spend time with family!
Secretly I want her to open it...then at least I wont get into trouble for opening it without Jared ; )

I can't believe its already Valentine's Day. The year is going too fast already! We're having a little party with our Life Group on Saturday to celebrate and Jayne received a special Valentine's Day package from Grandma & Grandpa H yesterday...Jayne's really wants to open it but I'm trying to hold her off until Jared gets home ; )

- T -

No comments: