Sunday, February 21, 2010

Today is the most gorgeous day we've had in awhile...Carolina blue skies and 61 degrees! We enjoyed a nice walk to the grocery store and later we're taking J to a park to go swing. Can't wait =)

Funny story...Jared put Jayne down for her afternoon nap and she didn't go down well and was on her knees, bouncing and holding onto the edge of her crib (she does this a lot). So he left to go on a bike ride and I finished prepping our dinner and went to check on her via the monitor. Coming up the stairs I didn't hear her so I thought she'd gone to sleep. So I look in the monitor and she fell asleep all right...on her knees, holding onto the edge of the crib. So cute! Of course I tried to get a picture but the minute I opened her door her head popped up and she started crying before laying it back down on the edge of the crib. I tried to lay her down but she screamed bloody murder. I picked her up to rock her for a few minutes and wouldn't you know, the minute I sat down she laid her head down and fell asleep. I tried putting her down a couple times to no avail...she wanted to be held.

Not sure if it has anything to do with her second tooth coming in, but she also has a low grade fever and I think she just needed some TLC. Jared switched off with me and is now in there holding her! Poor thing...hope that second tooth breaks through soon, it seems to be the only time our little one is really fussy!

- T -

No comments: