Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tot Trade

And no I didn't trade my "tot"...its a HUGE consignment sale held twice a year in our area. I love consignments sales and finding that one awesome deal. I was going by myself until a girlfriend called to see what I was up to, when I told her...she asked to come along. We had a great time chatting while waiting in line (yes, we had to wait for an hour and by the time the doors opened the line was through the parking lot and around the building. I wish I had a picture!)

My main goal for going was to find a few larger toys for Miss Jayne. I wanted one that would help her learn to walk and some interactive toys b/c lets face it after 8.5 months rattles just don't cut it anymore! I was THRILLED with my finds. I got this little pink stroller walker for $5...


And this awesome wooden activity center for $10...not sure how much it is normally but I'll bet you it wasn't this cheap! Jayne loves it and there are so many little activities and learning scenarios for her. This little gem made the whole trip worth it!

And I got these interactive toys...she's not yet getting the concept of putting things into corresponding holes/shapes, but we'll get there!

I also bought a set of alphabet foam floor mats (it fits together like a large puzzle) to use in our garage or back patio in the spring summer. I got this for $3...costs around $50 in the store. And of course I bought a few spring/summer play outfits and the cutest bathing suit for summer. But the clothes area was a bit overwhelming and I didn't want to go crazy anyways so we didn't spend too much time in this area! I stayed under my budget which made the hubs happy too =)

- T -

No comments: