See her in the background?? She wanted to play with the big kids. One little boy kept taking her hand and patting her on the head and watching out for her....too cute!
I LOVE her face in this one...this is right before she face planted into the grass b/c she hasn't gotten used to going downhill yet =)
Some days are better than others when she laughs more than she cries, but for the most part my heart breaks for her. All day today she has been chewing on her fingers and tongue. She never really took to teething toys so she just uses what she has...sometimes that means she grabs my fingers and shoves them in her mouth too! But today I noticed two of her teeth beginning to poke through so hopefully we will get past this mess soon!
I have been feeling great lately. Still have random gagging issues and throw up on occasion, but I don't have any nausea anymore which is an amazing feeling! Supposedly the second trimester is better on the sleep front, but I kinda feel like its been getting worse. I must have my nap every day or I feel out of it =) We go back to the doctor on Sept. 8th for our next check up and schedule our main ultrasound...super excited for that! And I still have issues eating meat...not the fast food kind, that I can handle, but anything that we cook at home or on the grill makes me sick to my stomach still. seems weird to me and hopefully it will pass soon b/c I feel like I'm depriving thsi baby of protein, although the docs aren't worried about that yet!
Our house is coming along great. I went down the other day and they had the house wrapped in plastic with the black plastic on the roof. All the shingles were delivered in the driveway but no one was working on the house. This was around 11am. Jared & I went back down there that night and the entire house was shingled and the bathtubs were delivered!! Its just going so fast. The sales lady told us the house "grows" as they put up walls etc and she was right. The footprint looked tiny to me when just the foundation was there but now that walls are up and stuffs going on inside...it looks huge!! We are so excited =) We've started looking for furniture but can't decide on anything we both like yet...its a long process and harder than I thought it would be. We want good quality that wont cost us an arm and a leg...we'll find it eventually. We're trying to narrow down our color pallet for the interior paint which is super hard too. We need something neutral but also a little colorful...praying we don't kill each other trying to pick it out!! Its fun having a blank canvas to work with =)
Flying to PA this weekend to spend time with Jared's dad, step-mom and sister. We haven't seen them since last July so we are definitely excited to spend a couple days with them...praying J does well on the plane, she's becoming quite the little traveler!!
- T -
No comments:
Post a Comment