* UPDATE: dr's office just called and I have gallstones and kidney stones. They are referring me to a general surgeon. I've done some reading online (scary place) and read that there is no cure for these other than surgery, but depending upon my pain and the size of the stones (which I'm not sure about) they will either recommend removal of the gall bladder now or after the baby is born. From what I read, dr.'s really only worry if you can't keep food down and are nauseous and vomiting all the time, which I have been. But I see our OB for our 18 week ultrasound of the baby Monday so I am definitely going to ask him and get his opinion on the matter!
*******************************************************************************
Okay to catch up on my medical stuff...I had a doctors appt. on Tuesday to see what the heck was going on with all this pain I've been having. This doctor, like my OB nurse, mentioned possibly being gall bladder, but the doctor also mentioned a possible infection so they took blood. Then I was schedueld for an abdominal ultrasound to look at the gall bladder, pancreas, kidneys and anything else in the general area. That was yesterday morning. I was told I would hear something back by the end of the day. BUT I HAVEN'T!! I am beyond frustrated, have called the doctors office every day trying to find out if anything is showing up. I do not want to go over the weekend not knowing if there is something I can do for the pain. That being said, I had an awesome day yesterday with no pain at all, but have some today, but its not horrible. Blahhhhh!
We have our big neighborhood garage sale tomorrow and we have a ton of stuff to sell/get rid of. Hopefully sell and make money to buy all the other stuff we still need for the new house. Speaking of new house I spent the week getting quotes form painters. Holy cow did I underestimate the cost of paint. The first couple quotes came in around $5700....yowza!!!! I was shocked. The next quotes came in progressively lower, but that also means lower kind of paint (does it really matter??) and smaller crew so more time consuming...again does it really matter?? We are still waiting on two more quotes and will then make a decision on what we are willing to pay. Unfortunately if we don't paint the whole house it will probably take years to do it ourselves b/c we both hate painting and the entire process that goes along with it. But whatever =) The house is coming right along with cabinets going in sometime this week or next. We just got news that we will get our close date as soon as they start going in. So excited and the house looks amazing and its not even finished yet =) But I'm also biased!!
Jayne & I had MOPS today. I feel horrible b/c she starts to whine the minute we walk in the building and then cries when I get to her room. She hates being dropped off now, but I always check on her a few minutes later and she is fine and playing happily. But I feel like a bad Momma when she seems to hate going somewhere and I make her! Then she did the same whine when I picked her up. Not sure if she thought I was going to leave her again or what!
Here are picts of her first bubble bath. She loved it and just kept saying "bubbles, bubbles" and saying "please" when she wanted me to put bubbles on her hands. She is too cute!
- T -
No comments:
Post a Comment