This past weekend we celebrated reaching the halfway mark with baby! It goes by so fast and is hard to believe we only have 139 days left until we meet our little guy or gal! I've been horrible about taking pictures this time around, although to be honest I'm still small and depending upon what I'm wearing, some people may not even be able to tell I'm pregnant. It was kinda nice when I was all swollen from the surgery and my belly looked big :)
Our new house is coming along. We close on Nov. 19th!!! We took my mom there when she arrived on Sunday afternoon...it wasn't painted at all. We had to go back down on Monday and we saw this...
The ENTIRE house, inside and out was painted already! They had 11-15 workers getting it done and we were shocked! Cabinets & trim are done and we're not really sure whats next. I'll pop down sometime this week to see if they have done anything else. We also hired painters the other day (after getting eight quotes) to do the entire interior after we close. We got a pretty good deal I think and that way we don't have to mess with it, especially since I wont be able to help much. My parents offered to help at Thanksgiving but I didn't want the entire weekend to be spent painting! I'm sure we'll have a few other projects for them though!
Yesterday we made a trip to our local pumpkin patch so Jayne could pick out a pumpkin. Of course she would hug and kiss all the pumpkins she could reach, but ended up carrying this little guy around...
Its now in her room...she calls it a "ball" since its round!! She is so funny =)
- T -

No comments:
Post a Comment