Sleepily watching Dora before nap time. I think she is getting her two year old molars too b/c her hands are always in her mouth again and she loves chewing ice all of a sudden!
I had my 36 week check up with the dr today and I am 1.5cm dilated and thinned out and the baby's head is as low as it can go. Which I kinda figured since I've had so much pelvic pressure/pain lately. I can hardly sit/walk/lay without being uncomfortable. Dr. is predicting that I will go between 37-39 weeks...although as a disclaimer he reminded me nothing is set in stone =) I had some pretty good (ie painful/strong) contractions this morning from 230am-5am. Which is exactly when Jayne's labor began so I got very nervous/anxious/excited. They stopped by 5am but I couldn't sleep and was still uncomfortable. But at least I didn't jump the gun and call in the troops and head to the hospital early!
Funny story...I went to our local coffee shop to buy Jared his coffee beans for the weekend (now that he is finally home, yeah!!) I let Jayne carry the bag and hold it in the car. Halfway home I hear her chewing on something and I'm thinking its the plastic clips on the top of the bag. But oh no, she figured out how to open it and was EATING WHOLE COFFEE BEANS!!! I thought she might be a little wired for bed, but she went down great as usual! Ha!
Funny story...I went to our local coffee shop to buy Jared his coffee beans for the weekend (now that he is finally home, yeah!!) I let Jayne carry the bag and hold it in the car. Halfway home I hear her chewing on something and I'm thinking its the plastic clips on the top of the bag. But oh no, she figured out how to open it and was EATING WHOLE COFFEE BEANS!!! I thought she might be a little wired for bed, but she went down great as usual! Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment