Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Project 365- Day 86

Yesterday we went to an indoor water park. It was mom/tot day so parents were free and kiddos half priced. I made asked Jared to come with us since I knew I couldn't do it alone and he had an easy day with work since he was gone last week. He thanked me later for making him go =) Jayne took about 20 minutes warming up to the water and craziness and then dove right in. By the end of our time there she was shaking and her arms were a little blue, but she wouldn't get out of the water for anything! Even after we had her dressed to go home she kept trying to jump back in! She's our little fish! Savannah slept through the entire experience and I even got in on the water action for a few minutes.














No comments: