Monday, June 27, 2011

Project 365- Days 176 & 177


Last night I made an awesome Chicken-Lime soup. Its was so yummy! We decided to change up the recipe a little and added rice and next time I would definitely add chunks of avocado. Its was also good the second day and can be frozen for a month. I love recipes like that!

Sweet Baby Blues

Of course the other day I mentioned to my mom how Savannah had put herself on a 4hr schedule and how awesome she did...well she woke at 530am this morning and wouldn't go back to sleep...only slept for an hr this morning and a half hr this afternoon. It was a LOOOONG day!!! She was also really cranky which is unusual for her. She hadn't poo'd in a few days and went three times today so maybe she just had an upset tummy (sorry for TMI!!).

The building began recently on the lot next to us and Jayne & Brayden love to watch all the trcks do their thing. This morning they were pouring the driveway & sidewalk and the kiddos loved seeing what they were doing. I think the cement ruck scared Jayne a little bit though b/c it was so loud!

Aren't these two just adorable???


An what about my big girl?? She was sitting up so well on her own today. And she has started pulling herself up to sitting from a reclined position. I was shocked when she was leaning into the crook of my arm while reading to Jayne and she just puled right up to sitting!



An what about this little mess?? She HAD to have two spoons today for some reason. Silly girl!

No comments: