Friday, July 1, 2011

Project 365- Days 178-180

 Savannah actually loves the bumbo and will sit for a long time just watching us and taking in everything around her.

 On Wednesday my friend Heather came over with her daughter Addison and son Baylor. The kids played really well together. Jayne loved Addison and kept giving her hugs. It was adorable and Addison was so good with Jayne!

Jayne loves art and asks numerous times a day to "do art". Of course I am all for this and let her pick out whatever she wants form shaving cream, to paint to coloring. My brother was/is a wonderful artist and I hope she got some of the gene b/c it sure missed the rest of us!!

We've had a few crazy days around here. Jayne is officially in a big girl bed (we converted her crib) and she has been doing so well..until the other day when she refused to nap. I don't mind this as long as she plays quietly in her room (which she didn't this day...up down, up down...banging on the door etc). And not napping usually leads to toddler tantrums in the evening b/c she is so tired. Trying to cope and plead with a toddler is no fun for anyone!!! Then the other night (after telling Heather how Jayne never moves around at night) she fell out of bed twice!! The first time Savanna woke me up at 4:15am and I always check both on the monitor and I didn't see Jayne in bed. She was asleep on the floor by her closet! I put her back in bed and then heard a big thud around 530am. She wasn't crying but it scared the crap out of em so I ran in there to find her on her back with her pillow on to of her...asleep! I don't know how she didn't wake up! Last night she didn't fall out at all but I did put some extra pillows on the floor just in case! And Miss S has been waking up randomly between 4-6am crying. Usually I can just give her her bunny/blanket and she will go back to sleep, but I have a hard time going back to sleep so I have been one tired momma. I'm trying to retrain myself to go to bed before 10pm! And can I just tell you this girl goes days without pooping and then has a HUGE blowout. It always comes when are out and about and sure enough yesterday when I was running errands I smelled something funny and sure enough she had gone...A LOT. I had to strip her down in the back of the car, try to clean her car seat (it had covered her entire car seat and dripped down to the base...) and gave her a mini bath with wipes. This was the first time that I really almost threw up...just want you to feel my pain =) Ha ha!

No comments: