Jayne getting pool ready. I love fall and especially love Target's clearance sections. I found a Dora kick board and these goggles for $1. I also got Jayne sandals for next summer for $2 each and her pink crocs a couple sizes up for only $3. Ahhh, I love a good deal =)
Savannah hanging out with "Sophie" this is her most favorite toy right now. She loves to make it squeak and chew her face off! On Thursday afternoon I found Savannah's first tooth, bottom left. I had no idea...she has been so great I had no idea her tooth was coming through until I saw the tip of it poking through. Now the drool and chewing makes sense!!
Sissy playing with my water bottle. She loves to shake it and gets VERY upset if the bottle rolls away from her!
The past few weeks have been rough. Jared has been gone Monday through Friday leaving me to single parent and I am wiped out by the time he gets home. He however has been amazing!! Its become somewhat of a normal routine for him to kick me out of the house every morning he is home so I can have some "me" time. I love him for it and it makes me such a better mommy when I feel relaxed and take care of myself once in awhile.
Last week my friend Brooke adopted us and we ate dinner with her and her family three times. It was fun! We ended up bathing our three big girls together (Savannah didn't participate!) So all I had to do is drive home and throw the girls in bed, it was wonderful! Both my girls didn't get to bed before 8 almost every night!! I also had a play date at our house with a couple girlfriends which turned into an impromptu dinner party which was fun!! I'm looking forward to this week so much....we get an extra day with daddy home, Jayne starts school and Savannah has her 6 (okay, 6 1/2 month check up...we're a little off due to the vaccine schedule). Cant wait to see how big my chunker is!!!
The girls have been so good lately. Yes we still deal with toddler tantrums numerous times a day, but I'm working with Jayne on warnings then diversion tactics and it usually works and we've only had to go to time out once or twice! Progress people, progress!
The past few weeks have been rough. Jared has been gone Monday through Friday leaving me to single parent and I am wiped out by the time he gets home. He however has been amazing!! Its become somewhat of a normal routine for him to kick me out of the house every morning he is home so I can have some "me" time. I love him for it and it makes me such a better mommy when I feel relaxed and take care of myself once in awhile.
Last week my friend Brooke adopted us and we ate dinner with her and her family three times. It was fun! We ended up bathing our three big girls together (Savannah didn't participate!) So all I had to do is drive home and throw the girls in bed, it was wonderful! Both my girls didn't get to bed before 8 almost every night!! I also had a play date at our house with a couple girlfriends which turned into an impromptu dinner party which was fun!! I'm looking forward to this week so much....we get an extra day with daddy home, Jayne starts school and Savannah has her 6 (okay, 6 1/2 month check up...we're a little off due to the vaccine schedule). Cant wait to see how big my chunker is!!!
The girls have been so good lately. Yes we still deal with toddler tantrums numerous times a day, but I'm working with Jayne on warnings then diversion tactics and it usually works and we've only had to go to time out once or twice! Progress people, progress!



No comments:
Post a Comment