Thursday, September 8, 2011

Project 365 Day 249

My baby's 1st day of pre-school!! (Doesn't she look so grown up??)

 So after taking the above picture in blue dress, I decided Jayne had outgrown that one so we changed. And in true Jayne fashion, she was over getting her pictures taken so this is the best one I got before we left!

 Loving on sissy before heading off...


 Meeting up with friends at school. She wanted to carry her bag like all the "big" kids


 Calla & Jayne getting ready to head into their class

 Jayne & Momma

 We walked in and Jayne literally ran to her room and began playing. I was surprised, especially that she remembered which room was hers since her usual Sunday school class is the opposite direction!

 Like I said...she ran!

 Playing...she did so good! Her teacher facebooked me this afternoon telling me that Jayne did amazing. She was so interested in everything they were doing. I am so proud of her!

 Miss S at her 6 month check up. I should buy a roll of that paper they use, it occupies both my kids the entire time they are at the drs!

My big girl who always surprises me by not being as big as I think.
15lbs 14oz...26" (50% for both...75% for her head!)


One of my college roommates, Mary & her husband Chris, were in town and stopped by to meet the girls. The last time I saw Mary was when I was pregnant with Jayne, which is much too long! They were so sweet and brought both girls a present (chalk paint for Miss J!! And a stuffed monkey for S which she loves to chew on.) Thanks guys, it was so nice to visit with you!

 Our neighbors put in a fence today. So we broke it in today by letting B & J run around and explore and play without having to worry about them falling down the back hill. The kids had a blast digging in the dirt, playing with trucks and hanging on said fence =)

 Climbing to see who can get over the hill...B already knows how to open the gates. These kids learn too fast and are so smart!

 S & L flirting already ;)

J & B helping each other out. Its tough work moving tractors around!

No comments: