These two silly heads are so cute! This only acceptable while they are little. If we catch them snuggling like this when they are teenagers we're going to have a problem. Ha ha!!
Little princess dresses herself...at least she has clothes on! Pick your battles, people, pick your battles!!
My sweet girl. Her favorite "chew toys" these days are these foam bath letters. I make sure to have a few at hand at all times =) Waiting for these teeth to pop through...
Blue eyed beauty
Second day of school. Daddy took her and she was so excited! When I picked her up, her teacher, Miss Robin, told me she is doing amazing. She is into all the activities, is listening well and being a good friend. I was so proud! Miss Robin said you'd never know this was her first time going to school!





No comments:
Post a Comment