Saturday, October 8, 2011

Project 365- Days 271-278

Yes, things have been a bit crazy over here and I have given myself grace to let things slide...blog and house cleaning included =) Sorry its been awhile. I also don't think I'll do this 365 thing again. I love capturing memories, but oh the stress of making sure I get a picture every day and post. Ugh, I miss writing more too. But I will finish what I started so here's to 87 days to go...
  Two of my girlfriends and I spent months looking forward to a weekend "staycation". Jared gave us his hotel points so we had two nights at a hotel in downtown Charlotte. Unfortunately E got sick that day, but we kidnapped her for a couple hours and had a wonderful hibachi dinner and spent some time talking. Love these girls!!

 Saturday we spent all day...ALL DAY shopping. 10am to 10pm...no kids, no crying, no clinging, no strollers...it was amazing!! E met up with us for a few hours with her little girl, M...who was the.best.baby.ever. She is the perfect shopper in training =) We had so much fun trying on clothes and helping each other find outfits (thank you Pinterest for the motivation and ideas!!)

 I had to get a picture of Savannah in this outfit. One of my favorites of Jayne's. Its just about too small but they look so cute in it!!

 I'm working with S on drinking from a sippy cup. She still likes to chew/play with it more than anything. Jayne likes to "help" too...which usually means shoving the thing in Sissy's face =) Have I mentioned what a tough cookie S is going to be??!!

 S loves to play with her spoon and is beginning to self feed. Its a very messy process!

 These two are best buddies. I love how they play together and chase/tackle/hold hands/kiss/hug. Ahh, melt my momma heart! They loved playing with this left over garden tubing and played "telephone" giggling one afternoon.

Again, sweet kiddos running off some energy. Can you tell they HATE to play with each other (enter sarcasm here!)

We will do anything to entice S to crawl...and yes, that is a toy stuck to my hubbys head =)

No comments: