Monday, October 24, 2011

Project 365 Days 288-294

 Tutu cute...ha ha, couldn't help it!!

 Big girl

Check out those rolls =)

Playing with her trick or treat bucket

 Savannah w/Grandpa Jim

 So...I love garage sales. LOVE finding a good bargin. We recently discussed getting Jayne a power wheels for Christmas. But they cost between $250-500. Thast a lot for a "toy". Well the first house I hit on Saturday had this beauty for $100...but I got it for $80. And Jayne loves her car! Since we plan to be in Ohio for Christmas we went ahead and gave it to her early.

 Jayne and Grandpa Jim...we had a great weekend visit with Jared's dad. We don't get to see him very often so this visit was extra special. And Jim graciously volunteered his skills and helped hang things around the house and he & Jared added a ton of storage in our attic. Godsend!!

No comments: