- Words she says: milk, daddy, ma ma (but only occasionally), Hi, Rock, uh oh, down, all done, down, up
- She sings "deep & wide". Jayne and I were singing this one day and I looked at Savannah and she was trying to make the motions and saying "dee a waaa"...cutest thing ever!
- She is going through major attachment issues. If she can see me, she doesn't want to be in anyone elses arms. But if I'm out of the room she's okay. She cried for the first time when I took her to nursery at MOPS and when one of my besties (who she LOVES) tried to hold her while I checked out of a store the other day. Cried bloody murder. Its so sad. Jayne never did this so its foreign to me. Praying she outgrows it soon!!
- Savannah (like Jayne) loves our next door neighbors. I feel so bad b/c every time they go outside and Jayne sees/hears them she is yelling out the window "Miss Jen, can I come over to play??" I'm grateful Jen doesn't mind and we usually get to play with them most afternoons. But now Savannah grunts out the window and points to their house when she sees them out too!! Ha ha!
- Savannah east a lot, but isn't big on raw fruits & veggies. We're working on that!
- She is now running everywhere, not just walking
- She has slowed down on her growing and still wears 6-12 month clothes. I swore she'd be in 18 month by summer but now I'm not so sure!
- Loves to dance...when she hears music or pushes toys to make sounds she'll be-bop around and shake her head side to side.
Jayne is now 33 months old. And here are some fun facts about her...
- Loves to sing...she learns a lot of songs from school but also loves "Kid Songs" and "The Fresh beat Band"...her favorites are also Jesus Loves Me, Deep & Wide and Where is Pinky?
- Loves to dance and twirls constantly
- She loves people and calls any kid she meets her "friend"...as in hey there's a random kid in Target..."Momma, I want to go play with my friend over there" SO cute!
- She isn't my best eater right now. She loves cereal and will usually eat a great breakfast, an okay lunch but by dinner its like pulling teeth to get her to eat anything.
- Jayne loves playing outside and helping daddy do stuff around the house/yard
- Her favorite friends right now are Brayden (next door), Calla & Addison (from school)
- Jayne still wears 24 month-2t shorts but needs the 3t length for pants/leggings and shirts
Both my sweet girls are growing so much and doing so well. I enjoy every stage of their development but I love the ages they are at as they play pretty well together and are so interactive. Its a really fun age!
No comments:
Post a Comment